The ECS-RTC-SOP8-5101A low power consumption I²C RTC provides timer functions based on external 32.768 kHz quartz crystal.
ECS Inc. International’s newest real-time clock is the small form factor ECS-RTC-SOP8-5101A. The 6.0 mm x 4.9 mm x 1.6 mm real-time clock has a built-in crystal oscillator with an I²C bus interface that requires an external 32.768 kHz tuning fork crystal. The tuning fork will require a frequency tolerance of ±20 ppm and a load capacitance of 6pF. This real-time clock component offers a low current consumption of just 0.8µA and operates over a 1.2 V to 5.5 V power supply voltage over the standard industrial operating temperature of -40ºC to +85ºC. The module is programmable using a series of registers supporting specialized calendar and timer functions that are ideal for battery powered, portable and remote electronic devices.
- 6.0 mm x 4.9 mm x 1.6 mm package size
- Built-in crystal oscillator
- Will require ±20 ppm 6pF 32.768 kHz tuning fork crystal
- I²C bus interface
- Power supply voltage of 1.2 V to 5.5 V; Stability determined by external crystal
- Low current consumption: 0.8 µA typ.
- Operating temperature range: -40ºC ~ +85ºC
- Programmable frequency output of 32.768 kHz, 1024 Hz or 1 Hz
- Timer output function with adjustable period
- Embedded systems
- Ultra-low power
- Digital clocks
|Image||Part Number||Frequency||Frequency Stability||Operating Temperature||Datasheet||Inventory|
|ECS-RTC-SOP8-5101A||32.768 kHz||±20 ppm||-40ºC ~ +85ºC||Datasheet||Inventory|
Please contact us if you need additional information or have a specific requirement in your application.
ECS Inc. International
15351 West 109th Street
Lenexa, KS 66219
Toll Free: 1-800-237-1041